• What are the cancellation conditions in case of Covid19 ?
Each apartment and each hotel will apply its own COVID cancellation policy. Please contact us for any information, by phone : +33 (0)4 79 06 74 32 or email us from our contact form.
• How shall I proceed to book an appartment or hotel room ?Once you have chosen your accommodation on our website, you can book it directly online. You have to fill up your details (name, surname, adress, email, phone number, number of people over and below 18 yo).
A deposit is requirred to confirm the booking.
You can also contact us with our contact form or by phone at +33 (0)4 79 06 74 32.
We can place a free option on your file for a few days, please contact us directly.
The balance is due one month before your arrival.
• Until when can I book ?On the website : until three days before your arrival for real estate agencies and landlords.
By phone, until a few hours before your arrival, if the real estate agency/landlord agreed and the full payment is received.
• Are there any extra fees to add at the rental cost ?You will have to pay the local tax directly to the accomodation provider.
Processing fees : maximum 20 euros.
• What is the amount of the deposit ?25 % of the total amount for real estate agencies and landlords.
30 % of the total amount for hotels.
25 % of the total amount for ski pass and ski equipment rental.
• How can I pay the deposit ?By credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD) or by bank transfer.
• When do I have to pay the balance ?One month before your arrival.
• Is it possible to add services on my booking ?After your booking is made it is possible to add some services (ski passes, ski equipment rental, transfers, parking…) at preferential rates.
It's possible to add it directly online by accessing your file in your client acount.
Or you could contact us, by email (from our contact form) or by phone at +33 (0)4 79 06 74 32.
• Is there a cancellation insurance ?VAL D ISERE RESERVATION depends on each accomodation provider’s cancellation policy. The fees, term and conditions applied are those resulting from the accomodation provider’s policy.
They are available on simple request by contacting us.
• How can i book a parking space ?If there is no parking space included in your booking, you could book, from your client account, a spot in one of the car park of the resort
Bookings will open in October 2022.
• Does the ski pass includes insurance ?No, but you can do it directly at the liftpass counter.
• Is the skipass for Val d’isère + Tignes ski area or only Val d’Isère ?It is for Val d’Isère + Tignes.
• At what time can I pick up the keys, and at what time do I have to give them back ?From 5pm at your arrival, and at 10am at your departure.
• Do we have do the clean up before leaving ?It depends. Please contact us for more informations.
• Are towels and linen included ?It depends. Please have a look at the appartment’s description.
• Where can I find my appartment/hotel adress ?Val d’Isère is a small village and street names are not commonly used. You only need the name of the building or chalet and a resort map to locate your apartment.
• We are travelling with kids, can we get a baby cot in our appartment ?Most of our accomodation providers offers that service. The price for additional services will be on your booking contract.
We also have a company in the resort, val-baby.com who can provide childcare equipment.