Embark on an extraordinary and memorable evening!
Prepare for an unforgettable evening... Departing from Val d'Isère, our transport will take you to a secret spot in the woods near Les Boisses, then immediately immerse you in the unique atmosphere of our camp!
Following an aperitif around a fire under a sky filled with stars, enjoy your Savoyard meal in the warmth of our Mongolian yurts, tipis and transparent dome. A change of scenery, exciting new experiences and local product guaranteed!
After your meal, end the evening with exhilarating fun, you will set off down the slopes with your sledge for 30 minutes of descent to Les Brévières supervised by our instructors. Our transport will then take you back to Val d'Isere.
Sledding is possible from 16 years old.
The meal includes tasting of local products: Savoyard fondue, Italian charcuterie, accompanied by a glass of wine, a dessert and a digestive.
The price includes the round trip transfer from Val d’Isère, the Savoyard evening at the trapper camp and if you wish, the sledding.
- It is possible to book the evening without going on a sled ride, subject to transport availability.
- Our partner Evolution 2 reserves the right to refuse sledding to people who are not considered suitable to participate.
- Departure from Val d'Isère between 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. and return around 10:30 p.m.
Equipment & security:
- Ski outfit with snow shoes
- A hat, gloves and ski mask are recommended
- A headlamp is not essential but useful
- Each sled descent is supervised by a qualified instructor and on-call assistance with the slopes management is provided in the event of an accident.